communication line technician
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Gasoline paid
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Transportation provided by employer
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.