dump truck driver
Source: Job Bank
$28.00 to $33.25 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Coach colleagues on new methods or work techniques
- Mountain driving expertise
- Professionalism in customer service
- Drive lighter, special purpose trucks
- Load and unload goods
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Pay and receive payments for goods
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- DZ class license
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) Certificate
Type of trucking and equipment
- Roll-off truck
- Dump truck
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 44 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.