assistant manager, restaurant
Source: Job Bank
$40,000.00 to $45,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Conduct performance reviews
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Leading/instructing individuals
- 5-10 people
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.