Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Train staff
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Perform data entry
- Oversee payroll administration
- More than 20 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- Accounting software
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Time management
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.