technical assistant - office support
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Private sector
- Urban area
- Construction company
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Perform data entry
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- No supervision responsibility
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Project
- MS Office
Area of specialization
- Project management
- Own transportation
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Ability to work independently
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written communication
- Ability to multitask
- Time management
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Mileage paid
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.