Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Review schedule requisitions, passenger counts and cargo, running times and distances to establish schedule parameters
- Design new or modify existing schedules using computer software or other methods
- Maintain equipment and personnel records
- Assign personnel to equipment and routes and schedule work shifts
- Compile equipment and personnel records to produce operating reports
- Incorporate into route plan factors such as peak travel periods, holidays, special events and construction with emphasis on time and cost efficiency
- Review personnel availability and other pertinent information to establish schedule parameters
- Perform various administrative functions
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.