supervisor, packaging - food and beverage processing
Source: Job Bank
$24.00 to $27.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
- Manufacturing or production
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
- Identify, evaluate, control and prevent hazards at all stages of the food production process
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Clean draft beer system
- Schedule activities, keep logs, maintain records and prepare reports
- 3-4 people
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Forklift Operator Certification
- First Aid Certificate
- Hazard Analysis and Criticial Control Points (HACCP) Certification
- Smart Serve
Type of product
- Beer and spirits
Type of operation
Area of work experience
- Quality assurance or control
- CIP (Cleaning In Place) and SIP (Sanitizing in Place) Systems
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) regulations
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance of machinery and equipment
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- As per collective agreement
- Piece work
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Pension plan
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- On-site daycare available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Travel insurance
- Wellness program
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.