Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Business and/or industry
- Rural area
- Various locations
- Photographic studio
- Business office
- Determine picture composition, make technical adjustments to equipment and photograph subject
- Operate computers to manipulate photographic images
- Take pictures of individuals, families, groups and public
Computer and technology knowledge
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Black and white
- Digital photo imaging
- Adobe Photoshop
- Audio-visual or videography
Security and safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Criminal record check
- Valid driver's licence
- Own vehicle
- Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- Free parking available
- Parking available
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.