Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- or equivalent experience
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers
- Perform data entry
- Provide customer service
- Advise senior management
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.