Source: Job Bank
$28.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Various locations
- Willing to relocate
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
Equipment and machinery experience
- Hand tools
- Carpentry/woodworking machinery
- Willing to travel
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 44 hours per week