Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Confined spaces
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Repair or replace defective machinery parts
- Perform routine maintenance work on machinery
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Standing for extended periods
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.