hairdressing salon manager
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- or equivalent experience
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Supervise other hair stylists and other staff
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 80 hours bi-weekly
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.