Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Supervise other workers
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Oversee development of communication strategies
- Manage contracts
- Perform data entry
- Oversee the analysis of employee data and information
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Windows
- MS Outlook
Area of specialization
- Reports and records
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Time management
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.