child care live-in caregiver
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Bamileke languages
Work site environment
- Scent free
- Employer's home
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Help children with homework
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- First Aid Certificate
- Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Medical exam
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- On-site housing options
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.