swimming pool installer
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.