Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Rural area
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations
- Recruit and hire staff
- Supervise staff
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Implement marketing activities
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.