continuing care assistant
Source: Job Bank
$17.56 to $25.47 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Experience: Will train
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Nursing home/home for the aged
- Supply and empty bed pans
- Serve meal trays and feed patients
- Weigh, lift, turn and position patients
- Make beds and maintain patients' rooms
- Bathe, dress and groom patients
- Transport patients in wheelchair or stretcher
- Answer call signals
- Accompany patients on outside recreational activities and perform other duties related to patient care and comfort
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Continuing Care Assistant Certification
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Nursing Aide Certificate
- Health Care Aide Certificate
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- As per collective agreement
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 1 to 84 hours bi-weekly
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.