manager, car wash
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Car wash
- Willing to relocate
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- 5-10 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.