apprentice mechanic, trucks and transport vehicles
Source: Job Bank
Mount Pearl, NL
$22.84 to $29.37 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
- In shop
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance service
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Truck and Transport Mechanic Trade Certification
- Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
- Driver's License (Class 3 or D)
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Manual dexterity
- Standing for extended periods
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- As per collective agreement
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.