Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- In/on water
- Cruise ship terminal
- Passenger ship
- Arrange for ground transportation
- Convey travellers luggage by hand or hand truck
- Assist passengers as required
- Carry luggage for passengers aboard ships
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Attend to baggage problems
- Attend to group arrivals and departures
- Receive and deliver items and messages for guests
- Clean and maintain sidewalks, streets, roads and public grounds
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Large workload
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.