Source: Job Bank
$18.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Driver's License (Class 1 or A)
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- As per collective agreement
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.