Source: Job Bank
$23.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
Work site environment
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Type of materials
- Steel, iron and heavy metals
Area of specialization
- Custom fabrication
- Structural construction
- Fencing, balconies, stairs and railings
- Own transportation
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Welding helmet
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.