design assistant - advertising production
Source: Job Bank
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Produce artworks using hand lettering techniques
- Perform graphic arts photography
- Mount and scan photographs
- Design and layout pages
- Set type for printing
- Produce project designs
- Arrange for project printing and publication
- Digitize images using peripherals and transform them using retouching systems, graphic palettes or specialized software
- Perform the layout, page make-up and placement using the conceptual mock-ups provided
- Produce computerized images and drawings
- Review the graphic designer's instructions
Type of production art
- Product packaging
- Corporate identity
- Signs or billboards
- Print advertising
- Publication art
- Greeting cards
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Tight deadlines
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.