production machine operator - electrical equipment manufacturing
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Test and check electrical assemblies and wiring for proper connection
- Position, align and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly
- Operate or tend automated assembling equipment
- Make minor adjustments and repairs
- Connect cables, tubes and wires
- Check mechanical assemblies and subassemblies for alignment and proper functioning
- Assemble mechanical parts into subassemblies
- Assemble, fit and install prefabricated parts to form subassemblies or finished products
- Read and interpret blueprints
Inspection or testing specialization
- Mechanical assemblies and subassemblies
- Electrical assemblies or wiring
Area of specialization
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Pension plan
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.