Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Estimate costs and materials
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Mileage paid
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.