fire alarm systems installer and servicer
Source: Job Bank
$34.00 to $42.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Install, maintain and repair electronic equipment
- Inspect and test electronic equipment and assemblies
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults
- Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment and assemblies
- Complete work orders, test and maintenance reports
- Prepare cost estimates
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Test and adjust repaired products for proper functioning
- Repair or replace defective or worn parts and components
- Inspect products to determine the requirements for repair
- Provide customer service
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Canadian Fire Alarm Association (CFAA) certification
Type of service and repair
- Alarm/security system
Equipment and machinery experience
- Hand tools
Security and safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- On the road job
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.