construction field inspector
Source: Job Bank
$22.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- or equivalent experience
- Examine plans, drawings and site layouts
- Inspect construction of building and engineering construction
- Ensure compliance to drawings, specifications and building codes
- Enforce steel and concrete installation codes
- Inspect to ensure that safe working conditions are maintained
Area of specialization
- Project management
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- On the road job
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 60 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.