Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Supervise workers and projects
- Train or arrange for training
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week