green wood chainman/woman - wood processing
Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
Work site environment
- Sort, pile and transport wood products
Type of product
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Ear plugs
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Wellness program
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English or French
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.