Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Urban area
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Administer medications
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Change non-sterile dressings
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Provide nursing care
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Tracheostomy care training
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Persons with physical disabilities
- Terminally ill
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Reference required
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
- Between 45 and 60 kg (100-132 lbs)
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.