metal fabricator - structural metal and platework
Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- In shop
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Read blueprints and drawings
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Windows
- MS Word
Equipment and machinery experience
- Own vehicle
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Client focus
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 44 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.