Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Operate cash register
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Perform data entry
- Provide customer service
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- Time management
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Ability to multitask
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: Bilingual
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.