Source: Job Bank
$14.50 to $19.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Food Safety Certificate
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 45 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.