Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Various locations
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- On the road job
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.