Source: Job Bank
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Cut and trim hair according to client's instructions or preferences
- Shave and trim beards and mustaches
- Provide other hair treatment, such as waving, straightening and tinting and also provide scalp conditioning massages
- Supervise other hair stylists and other staff
- Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair
- Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
- Clean and style wigs and hair pieces
- Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair
- Suggest hair style compatible with client's physical features or determine style from client's instructions and preferences
- Standard design styles
- Provide general information to customers on beauty products
- Provide hair weaving treatments for customers
- Public transportation is available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.