Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 44 hours per week
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Computer hardware or software retailer/wholesaler
- Startup company
- Own home
- Financial management/services
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
Computer and technology knowledge
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Object-Oriented programming languages
- Programming software
- React Native
- Shell script
- Software development
- MS SQL Server
- Programming languages
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Remote work available
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.