Source: Job Bank
Alert Bay, BC
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Manage contracts
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Respond to employee questions and complaints
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.