Source: Job Bank
$15.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Staff accommodation available
- Rural area
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.