security guard supervisor
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Monitor quality and production levels
- Perform dry cleaning and/or laundering activities if required
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work related problems
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Security Guard License
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.