child care live-in caregiver
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral communication
- Time management
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English or French
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.