construction electrician helper
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Various locations
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- Assist skilled tradespersons
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.