Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio
- Cut and trim hair according to client's instructions or preferences
- Shave and trim beards and mustaches
- Provide other hair treatment, such as waving, straightening and tinting and also provide scalp conditioning massages
- Supervise other hair stylists and other staff
- Supervise apprentices/students in training
- Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair
- Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair
- Suggest hair style compatible with client's physical features or determine style from client's instructions and preferences
- 1 to 2 people
- Client focus
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Transportation provided by employer
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.