child care provider - private home
Source: Job Bank
North York, ON
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Scent free
- Employer's home
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Urban area
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Room and board provided
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Public transportation is not available
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.