Source: Job Bank
$18.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 44 hours per week
- Education: Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Staff accommodation available
- Catering firm
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Cantonese cuisine
- Filipino cuisine
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site housing options
- Team building opportunities
- Variable or compressed work week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.