retail store supervisor
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Authorize payments by cheque
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Supervise staff (apprentices, stages hands, design team, etc.)
- Supervise office and volunteer staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Oversee payroll administration
- 3-4 people
- 5-10 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Outlook
Area of specialization
- Retail store
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.