construction trades helper
Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- At heights
- Confined spaces
- Urban area
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Assist in demolishing buildings
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Perform routine maintenance work
- Industrial, commercial and institutional
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Cellular phone
- Ear plugs
- Safety vest
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.