Source: Job Bank
Berry Mills, NB
$15.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
- Monitor movement of supplies and materials between departments
- Estimate materials and labour required for production
- Prepare and maintain progress and other reports
- Project management
- Provide customer service
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Maintain work records and logs
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Ensure proper functioning of equipment
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Perform general office duties
- Arrange training for staff
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English or French
- Hours: 30 to 44 hours per week