Source: Job Bank
$27.00 to $36.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 48 hours per week
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- or equivalent experience
- Automotive manufacturing
- Willing to relocate
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Set up and adjust production machineries/tools
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Machinist Trade Certification
Equipment and machinery experience
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- Robotic equipment and systems
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Overtime required
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Pension plan
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site recreation and activities
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Travel insurance
- Wellness program
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.