Source: Job Bank
Caledon East, ON
$24.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Individual broker
- Prepare and process import and export documents and other forms on behalf of clients
- Sign import and export documents on behalf of clients using power of attorney
- Arrange for payment of duties, taxes, storage and transportation of imported goods
- Negotiate rates and terms
- Prepare contracts and other papers
- Quote duty and tax rates on commodities
- Advise clients on export and import restrictions
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Overtime required
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.