Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Conduct performance reviews
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Leading/instructing individuals
- 5-10 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Disability benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.